What does an architect offer?
An architect can help turn your dreams into reality. The architect will work with you to establish what is important to you. Good design is critical to any construction project. The architect will bring a creative solution to a problem and ensures all aspects of design are considered; from the finest details through to the grandest of masterplans. An architect will provide creative and professional thinking to a project to achieve the best result.
Building is a complicated process with many factors affecting the various outcomes.
The architect will guide you through the entire process, from initial investigations to planning, design, consent issues, required construction documents, obtaining construction tenders, and overseeing the contract on site.
The architect’s role includes:
- Site investigations
- Finding use of other professionals
- Working within timeframes
- Working through resource and building consent issues with council
- Developing concepts into a construction package
- Negotiating contracts
- Administering the contract between building contractor and client, and dealing with issues
- The architect can manage a project from the very beginning to the very end.
Have you got a project in mind?
The architect can help you to work through the key issues.
We can provide you with a no obligations visit.